How It Works
- Get in Touch. Call or email to arrange a free, 15-minute consultation to determine whether our services are the right fit for you.
- Consultation. We will visit your space and consult with you to learn about your land, your vision, and your constraints.
- Mapping and Observation. We will visit the property a second time to observe, photograph, and map the space.
- Design. We will put together the first draft of a garden design, complete with a grid design and a collage impression of the mature garden. You will have the opportunity to review the design before we finalize it. The final design will include recommendations for soil preparation, installation, and maintenance.
- Installation. Upon request, we can provide you a timeline for installation. We will work with you to assist with or manage installation of our design. Services we can provide include making beds, preparing soil, sourcing and delivering plants, planting, and irrigation. We partner with other landscapers for extensive hardscaping.
- Maintenance. All of our installs come with the option for a complimentary, 30-minute monthly check-in for the first year. You may also choose to opt into ongoing maintenance plans that include weeding, organic pest control, watering, pruning, and fertilization as needed.
This winter only, we are offering ten discounted, fixed price designs:
- Up to 500 sq ft: $250
- 500-1000 sq ft: $325
- 1000-1500 sq ft: $400
We will create an installation estimate for our designs upon request. We charge a standard hourly rate for installation.
All installations come with a free 30-minute monthly check-up for the first year. Additional maintenance can be scheduled on an on-going basis at our standard hourly rate.